|Click Here for Predator Index|
As the manufacturer of the highest quality billiards products on the market today, Predator Products is committed to performance and durability of our products.
To protect your investment, Predator Products offers a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. If you ever experience a problem that you believe is covered under warranty, please call our customer service department at 1-888-314-4111 or 1-904-448-8748 for international callers. Please note that this warranty does not cover problems resulting from warping or abuse.
- Terms and Conditions. Predator Products warrants solely
to the original purchaser of this Predator product that the product
purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under
normal use for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser, or
until the ownership of the product is transferred to another. This Limited
Warranty does not apply to asserted defects resulting from:
(a) normal wear and tear;
(b) modification, misuse, abuse or improper maintenance or
(c) accidents or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm.
This Limited Warranty applies only to those products purchased from authorized dealers of Predator Products.
Predator shafts designed for Uni-Loc® and RadialÂ® joints are only warranted when coupled with a Genuine Uni-Loc® quick-release or Radial® Pin.
- Limitation on Obligations. The obligations of Predator Products hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of any product found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall Predator Products be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, of any nature or kind or for damages to or loss of property. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE WARRANTY OF PREDATOR CUES AND SHAFTS AND IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE.
- No Other Warranties. This Limited Warranty, as set forth herein, constitutes the entire warranty and representation of Predator Products with regard to its cues and shafts. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices which may be executed in connection with the purchase of the product. NO representation or warranty made by Predator Products employee, dealer or agent shall be binding upon Predator Products other than as set forth herein.
- Claim Procedures. Claims for warranty performance and
service shall be made by sending the product, shipping and insurance prepaid
by the purchaser, to Predator Products, 5055-5 Saint Augustine Road,
Jacksonville, FL 32207, together with
(a) evidence of original purchase;
(b) a description of the asserted defect; and
(c) the name; address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the product is to be returned.
Predator Products will review the description of the asserted defect, examine the product and make service, repairs and replacements as appropriate under this Limited Warranty. Upon completion of the service, the product shall be returned by Predator Products to the original purchaser, shipping and insurance to be paid by Predator Products. If it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered under the Limited Warranty, the original purchaser will be contacted and offered a repair service if applicable, or the product will be returned.
- Legal Remedies. Depending upon the state in which you reside, you may have additional remedies available under the applicable Commercial Code or Consumer Warranty laws.
WARPAGE - FINISH: Wood will soak up moisture in wet climates and release moisture in dry climates. To prevent warpage or finish problems, your cue should be stored under consistent temperature and moisture conditions.
ABUSE: Cues made of wood are not designed to withstand lateral pressure. Situations where a cue is leaning against a wall, dropped on the floor, bent while playing or hitting a table can damage the cue. We recommend protecting your cue with a hard case.
TIP DIAMETER: We do not recommend turning your shaft but if you do, do not turn it below 12.25 mm for a 314 shaft, or below 11.40 mm for a Z shaft, or the warranty will be voided.
SHAFT MAINTENANCE: To clean a Predator shaft, use a towel slightly dampened with rubbing alcohol. To avoid damaging your Predator shaft do not sand it, no abrasive is necessary. Use a leather burnisher or similar material to seal the shaft after cleaning. Do not expose the shaft to excessive moisture and do not steam it to remove dings.
UNI-LOC® JOINT: We recommend cleaning the Uni-Loc® Joint when
you first receive your cue and every six months thereafter. These joints are
precision manufactured to exact tolerances and even a modest amount of dirt can
create a problem. We suggest using a Q-Tip dipped in Isopropyl alcohol to clean
the inside threads and bore of the insert in the shaft. Use a clean rag and
alcohol to clean the joint pin and threads as well. We recommend the use of
joint protectors as they will help to keep your joint clean, and protect it from
FERRULE: Much of the shaftâ€™s performance can be attributed to our ferrule design and composition. Due to the
performance enhancing material used for the ferrule, scratches may appear with use. In this case, we recommend sending your shaft to us or to an authorized Predator repair center for a clean up. Do not remove or change the ferrule or the warranty will be voided. If you are having work done on your shaft, please note that the Predator ferrule has a low melting point and if overheated, it will melt.
TIP: If tip replacement is needed, we recommend a tip that is medium-hard, we are currently using Le Pros. For best results, we recommend that you send it to us or have an authorized Predator repair center do it on a lathe.
WRAP CLEANING: Use a very slightly damp towel to wipe off the Ultra-Leather® wraps and dry immediately (do not use any solvents), use Isopropyl alcohol for Irish Linen wraps.
PREDATOR CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you have any questions or need any maintenance work done on your Predator product, use our Contact Us form or call customer service at 1-888-314-4111 or at 1-904-448-8748 for international callers, or e-mail us at email@example.comClick Here for Predator Index