Shipping Methods: We ship most merchandise via UPS. All orders for cues and/or cases totaling over $ 200.00 ship for free in the continental U.S. via UPS Ground. This does not include other larger items.
All orders will be shipped to credit card holder, and credit card billing address only. You may set up an alternate ship to address with your credit card company, which is also acceptable. You must call the Billiard Warehouse to discuss exceptions.
International Orders: We ship internationally via UPS Worldwide. We can only ship to the billing address for international credit card orders. We also accept payment via bank wire transfer. Email for details. Upon receipt of an international order, we will email a document to be completed and signed to establish identity and protect our customers against credit card fraud.
Payment: All merchandise is payable in US funds only. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, money orders, cashier's checks and personal checks (5-7 days to clear).
North Carolina Customers must add 7% tax on most items. Email for more info.
Product Pricing: At the Billiard Warehouse, we offer some of the lowest prices available anywhere, however, we have no control over unforeseen price changes. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. Customers will be notified of any price changes before shipment occurs.
Damage Claims: All merchandise is shipped with excellent packaging. Any visible damage should be brought to the attention of the delivery person. In the event of hidden damage, a claim must be filed immediately with the carrier. If you need assistance with a claim, please email us immediately.
Shipping Errors: If you receive an item(s) in error, please contact us within 72 hours of receiving your package to arrange for a pick-up and re-shipment of correct items at no charge to you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you may return it within ten days for a refund or exchange, provided that:
1) Customer must request via email and receive prior
approval for a return authorization number from GameTablesUSA. To request a
return authorization number, please send a request by email to:
2) Products are still in their original box and packing.
3) All returns must be in original condition, including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Pool cues
must be unused and un-chalked for a refund. See the Try a Cue Program for details on pool cue returns.
4) Original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Actual shipping cost will be deducted from refund for all orders that offer free shipping. Please keep in mind that shipping costs can be very expensive (usually between $125 and $250 each way) for large items such as game tables that must be shipped via freight truck and in some cases it costs more to return an item than to keep it.
5) Customer is responsible for costs and arrangements for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns. Please retain tracking information from the shipper until you have been credited. We highly recommend using a reputable carrier capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance as the game must be received in new condition.
6) A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from refund for all returned, non-defective merchandise; excluding the Try a Cue Program.
7) Custom lights are not returnable, including but not limited to Toltec lights with color options other than pictured on the website.
8) All Sales are final after 30 days from Invoice.
9) We do not authorize returns for 'special ordered' merchandise or cues ordered with custom stain, pearl, joint, engraving or other custom options.
Any orders that are refused upon delivery, undeliverable, or cancelled after being shipped will be subject to the above return policy.
Pricing Errors: The Billiard Warehouse will not be responsible for pricing errors on the website. If a price is incorrect, you will be notified before shipment. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Curbside Delivery on larger items: Some items include curbside shipping within the continental U.S (the lower 48 states) included in the purchase price. Deliveries to locations in Hawaii and Alaska can be obtained for an additional delivery charge. Please contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order. We do not currently accept international orders for items that can not be shipped via UPS. The delivery person requires your assistance in unloading your table, and leaves the table at the curbside. Any additional services, such as two-man delivery, inside delivery, lift-gate trucks, or pallet jacks are not included in the price of the table. The cost of these additional services vary from city to city. They usually cost between $75.00 and $150.00 extra. You may purchase these additional services directly from the trucking company when they call you for an appointment.
All game tables are shipped with 100% insurance coverage only if the below guidelines are followed:
Since freight shipments are quite different than UPS, FedEx or
USPS shipments, we want to make sure that our customers understand
the shipping procedures to avoid surprises at the time of delivery. The trucking company will contact you to set up a delivery appointment. It will be a estimated time window of about 2-5 hours. All deliveries occur Monday - Friday during regular business hours. It is important to keep your scheduled appointment. If you miss the scheduled appointment, the driver will need to reschedule the delivery from the local terminal and they will charge you a redelivery charge. Shipping is normally 10 - 15 business days on most game tables. These shipping schedules are estimates only. Please inspect your shipment once the shipment arrives. If there is any visible damage or if any cartons are missing refuse delivery and contact us immediately. We will immediately arrange a new table to be shipped to you. Any damages must be reported to BilliardWarehouse.com within 5 days of receipt of goods. If you take claim of the table, you the customer are responsible for all return shipping charges. If any minor damage has occurred that you believe can be replaced with parts, note damage on delivery receipt and accept table. If you are unable to fully inspect entire contents upon delivery, you must write "SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION" on delivery receipt. This insures we are able to file a proper concealed damage claim with the carrier. If the driver does not allow you to sign the delivery receipt in the above mentioned procedures, refuse delivery and call us.
Deliveries that are signed free and clear of damages will be the recipient's responsibility, no exceptions.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about company policy.